View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 02:25 PM   #1885 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Brother you will be smiling in your sleep once you get your ride boosted. There is nothing like it. Also, you may want to consider getting tuned with EcuTek because it allows you to flex fuel that way you don't have to worry about were you need to fill up. Yup we will have to meet up for sure...right now I'm planning on coming to Phoenix/Gilbert area in July so I will be letting folks know what I can do about meeting up once I get things nailed down.
I'll have to talk to Kevin about that for sure. Maybe when I'm just needing to cruise or those longer distance rides where e85 isn't an option. I'm having a convo with him tomorrow about the whole thing so I'll bring it up there.

I absolutely agree theres nothing like it! I've been boosted just about every car I've had. LOL Celica GT-S, 350z, 09 370z...Problem is once you've had it and it's gone, it haunts your dreams!
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote