View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 01:30 AM   #1881 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor1123 View Post
Dude nice! Good thing you got ahold of Kevin! They will square you away and take care of you! So jealous hah! I was getting ready to do this soon but I'm going to build an s2000 track car since everything is cheaper lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
UMS or Goodspeed will take care of you -

I haven't heard very good things about DynoComp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yup, you are making the right decision to have the work done by FI or SZ. Listen to Nick he got the info you need for general service. There are a number of good shops in Phoenix for that.
I've actually heard of UMS now that I think of it! All good things, so that's a good sign!
I can't wait to talk to Kevin on Tuesday and officially be in the books for the next kit. It's going to be absolutely nuts. My only worry is getting back on e85 gas. Gonna have to do some research to see if there are any gas stations on the way back home. Otherwise I'll have to ship it not nearly as fun as road tripping it back!

And thx hotrodz. Once she's done, we gotta get together brotha! 2 nismos done up like this will be the talk of the scene
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote