View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 10:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
If you guys bother to watch the video on the website, the product claims to "lift" dirt off. It seems to foam after spraying so maybe it does what it claims.

Searched on the autogeeks forum and not coming up with anything. People talking about it way back in 2013, no one willing to try it though.

Found this video about, take it with a grain of salt, the resolution isn't great and it's just one time. Who knows if it will introduce more swirls with extended use. I don't like that he had a scrub with a dry micro fiber on some areas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuewD6Vf_0k
I think he was scrubbing the bugs off. I would never use this stuff if the car was this dirty.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.