View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 12:53 PM   #1872 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have any experience with DynoComp in Scottsdale? Went to get an estimate from the guy for the FI twin turbo install, along with clutch/flywheel, e85 fuel system, and exhaust. First they don't call me back when trying to schedule a consult, so I call a week later and get a time. He was great to talk to in person, but then doesn't send my estimate over. Call after a week and claims they sent it, so they resend. I get it and it's missing all sorts of stuff. PLUS $2k upcharge for the kit...i guess for him ordering it for me? I call him out on it, and just politely asked why the kit was $12k, and then never do I hear from them again. Makes me not even want to do maintenance there. Anybody have a great shop recommendation in the valley? I'm in the west Valley so closer to there would be best. Preferably with a Dyno. Thanks!
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote