View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 01:33 AM   #1393 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

This is just my humble opinion. I learned how to drive a stick way before most of you were born, a 4 speed 1967 Ford falcon on the floor, got my CDL license and drove a 21 gear truck so i learned how to drive and not just aim a car. The only vehicle I owned that was an auto was a 2010 FJ Cruiser that the wifey fell in love and the standards were not available in my area. Loved the truck but i found myself falling asleep on the way home just about every day because I felt I was just aiming the thing. So I went back to stick and now I'm driving again. I know wherever you live or whatever you choose is personal preference for you and your driving style, but I will never own another automatic. Wifey has 2014 Rogue fully loaded and works from home has 3k miles and I only drive it to fill up the tank, groceries with her or in 10 feet of snow. but as a daily driver maybe if my Z is getting some work done, so carry on maybe we can add some politics or religion to this tread to add fuel to the fire....
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote