View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schellingr View Post
So the stealership said that because I change the wheels to Sport Wheels (Mine is a base model) and that the 20mm spacers is what its causing the issue. I don't know if this is the case but I don't think so. What do you guys think?
Did they try to replicate the problem or at least examine the suspension? If not, they can't make a diagnosis so they can't say what caused it.

That said, there is a chance the suspension changes could be the cause of the problem. I'd get a diagnosis from an independent shop and then proceed based on that diagnosis.

FWIW, even if your mods are the problem, that doesn't void the rest of your warranty.