View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

This is the one I am talking about. They don't even offer a 3lb spring. I can't find much information on how a bypass is different than a BOV. I know the difference in their intended purpose but as far as the mechanical construction of them, I am not sure. Besides the fact that it is a directed dump vs. 360* dump what is the difference? Can you use a BOV if you wanted?

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...l+Bypass+Valve

I am dumping to atmosphere pre-intercooler. No filter since it will be blowing any debris away and can not ingest anything.

Good call on putting in a safety setup for that pump. I still have the oil pan spacer and a fitting for you.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 06-12-2015 at 01:36 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote