View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:57 AM   #1360 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Dude, i'm just at the back and forth from all the 6MT guys that just can't understand the 7AT is faster and all the 7AT guys who can't understand why somebody wants row gears (me), present company excepted of course.
why you gotta be all logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I think the 7AT is superior but the diehards will never admit it that it blows compared to the 6MT.

I know the AT boys like dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
how is that even relevant? exhaust sound is exhaust sound.

the fact that there's no long pause between loud and loud because you MT boys suck at rowing gears doesn't change the fact of what is happening.
It's relevant because the retarded 7AT changing gears makes nice sounding aftermarket exhausts sound crappy. It is a special skill of the 7AT only

Also, there's only a pause between gears when driving/shifting casually in the city. You won't find any pause in my shifting when I'm pushing her

Oh how I love this thread

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote