View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:56 AM   #5336 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
lol it is the very definition of the word ... IF you are suggesting that the first person should not be a douche, but if they are the second person should be a douche

My point is you either advocate for non-douchery or you advocate douchery. The Lambo guy was a douche for parking like that in that parking lot (i.e. lots of cars). So he was the first douche. And according to your argument below, the Jeep was entitled to park like a douche

You have an inherent right to defend yourself and your property. But you do not have the right to mess with someone's property in petty retaliation

The Lambo should not have parked like that. The Jeep should not have parked like that. About the only thing anyone here is entitled to is the Lambo driver possibly having the Jeep towed.

Also, eye for an eye is such crap. $hit happens. Either get over it or do something about it. And if I wanted to do something, I would go way further than eye for an eye. If someone dings my door, I would prefer to beat the snot out of them while scolding them for damaging other people's property. Make it so painful that they pay close attention to their actions in the future. Putting a door ding in their car (eye for an eye) isn't likely to have much impact on their future actions. Just my

No, it's not hypocritical at all.

The Lambo owner wasn't preventing the Jeep guy from doing anything, so he wasn't entitled to park like that. Sure, it isn't right to park taking up two spots, but the Jeep is entirely at fault for being a ******* prick and preventing the other owner from entering and leaving.

What I'm saying is defending my property.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote