View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:03 AM   #5334 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I figured what you meant. I was just trying to specify that my tiny inkling of respect was only towards this one specific douche and not towards all Jeep owners As a generalization, I bet most Lambo and Jeep owners to be douches before they even get in their car (with exceptions of course, as there are with any broad generalization).

Yes, causing physical damage or a significant delay/hassle for them to leave is a douche move. But retaliation in a similar fashion makes you the same as them. You don't get to say that you would never be the first douche and would leave a note and then say that retaliation in the same vein is the appropriate action if you were the victim of the first douche. Well, I guess you get to say that if you want (this is America after all), but then I get to call you a hypocrite
Nothing hypocritical about it. I was saying that the Jeep guy could have left a note, rather than preventing the Lambo owner from getting into his car and leaving, but, because he did so, the Lambo driver would be entitled to prevent the Jeep owner from leaving by removing a valve core or something.

Eye for an eye.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote