View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 09:58 AM   #5333 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I was implying Jeep owners.

Pulling the Lambo's cores? No, because the Lambo isn't preventing the Jeep owner from entering the vehicle, etc.

Maybe a note saying they park like a douche, but not to block them in and prevent them from being on their way.
I figured what you meant. I was just trying to specify that my tiny inkling of respect was only towards this one specific douche and not towards all Jeep owners As a generalization, I bet most Lambo and Jeep owners are douches before they even get in their car (with exceptions of course, as there are with any broad generalization).

Yes, causing physical damage or a significant delay/hassle for them to leave is a douche move. But retaliation in a similar fashion makes you the same as them. You don't get to say that you would never be the first douche and would leave a note and then say that retaliation in the same vein is the appropriate action if you were the victim of the first douche. Well, I guess you get to say that if you want (this is America after all), but then I get to call you a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I wouldn't harm someone's car unless they harmed mine, and blocking me in would be considered harming my car. Game on.

And it's just a valve core. They can put their spare on and get to the tire shop.
Tit for tat, eh and lol at your definition of "harming". See my above comment

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 06-12-2015 at 10:08 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote