View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM-JUNKIE View Post
Good suggestion, a group buy might be a real world solution for everyone. At what price do you think you would be a buyer at personally? I won't hold you to it or anything unless we get closer and make an official list and all. Just want to get a ballpark on what you or others think is reasonable. Then I'll probably follow up with a pole and then make a case to them using that and the other info. gathered.

I was also thinking of asking Voodoo13 if they would consider making a redesign, like a street version. Maybe there's a way they can incorporate our stock spindles like others have done with the 350Z in the past. As most of the price in the CFR kit appears to be in the spindle. What are you thoughts? Or any other suggestions?
You're the "Econ expert" you give me the price where the company will be happy selling them and they won't worry about their "sunk" cost.

And I don't think the price is turning people off. The uselessness does, lol

But hey, call up Voodoo, see what pricing you can get when you give them your logic. See what price they give you for 1, then see what pricing they give you for 5, I doubt there's more than 5 guys that want the whole kit.