View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
JDM-JUNKIE
Base Member

Drives: Past:NSX, S15, G35TT
JDM-JUNKIE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Brother, you want the price to be cheaper, call them and state your claim... See what they say.

Or if you think there's a market at a lower price, ask them for 10 sets at $1500, or something you feel like is reasonable. Then you can pass that risk on to the other 9 guys. Hell, I'll buy a set if you get it cheap enough.
Good suggestion, a group buy might be a real world solution for everyone. At what price do you think you would be a buyer at personally? I won't hold you to it or anything unless we get closer and make an official list and all. Just want to get a ballpark on what you or others think is reasonable. Then I'll probably follow up with a pole and then make a case to them using that and the other info. gathered.

I was also thinking of asking Voodoo13 if they would consider making a redesign, like a street version. Maybe there's a way they can incorporate our stock spindles like others have done with the 350Z in the past. As most of the price in the CFR kit appears to be in the spindle. What are you thoughts? Or any other suggestions?
JDM-JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote