View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 04:43 PM   #122 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore.speed View Post
Brake clearance is dependent on which disks you go with on the wheels. RavSpec can help you with what setup you can and can not do.

I am upgrading to the sport brakes (I have a touring package) so I went with what would clear the brakes, according to Mark.

R disk up front and A disk in the rear, with A disk being concave. - I haven't tested to see if it will clear yet but I trust that it will.

TPMS light is on simply bc I didn't use the TPMS sensors. I haven't had the system set up in my past two vehicles in so long that the light doesn't bother me.
thanks for the info... I saw an option in Cipher to turn off my TPMS, but someone said it only last a few days...