View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #43 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a couple of GodSpeed cans to modify. Since I'm running the GTM Kit, it's impossible for me to install the cans near the headlights, so I'm going to install both cans on the driver side next to the coolant reservoir. Like your setup, 'm going to remove the PCV hoses from the intake manifold and PCV valve and connect them to the cans.

With the little space I have near the headlights, I might be able to install a compact air oil separator like the one from JEGS to the breather hoses. The hoses are currently connected to the turbo inlet pipe to the valve cover breather port. What do you guys think?