View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:02 AM   #5323 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Already had zero respect for Jeeps, but it's clear that they're complete fucktards for doing **** like that. Hopefully there was retaliation by the Lambo (as I said, valve cores pulled - no actual damage).
I didn't say I had respect for the Jeep itself but rather it's owner. IDGAF what your car looks like or costs; you don't get to take up two spaces unless you're in the back of an empty parking lot, in which case it is entirely unnecessary. Allowing people to get away with this crap is what makes them think it's ok. That being said, the action of parking next to the Lambo like that was a douche move as well. I like the thought, but the execution was flawed.

Would you have felt differently about the Jeep guy if he had parked normal within a space and then pulled the Lambo's cores for parking like a douche?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote