View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exhaust
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 AT GM Z
Exhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
It was $620 for professionally applied Scotchguard. They did a nice job. I did do the mirrors and and very glad I did (mayfly season on Lake Mille Lacs is brutal). Hood was only the lower-third, and I have no cause to regret that....no rock chips and very few bugs on that other 2/3 of the hood.

Do yourself a favor though....do the rocker panels and door kick panels. The kits that they supply don't include those parts, but you can buy Scotchguard on Amazon and have the install do that, or you can do it yourself. Applying the stuff isn't difficult if we're not talking about various compound curves to apply over.
Thanks for the tips man I'll prob do the kick panels myself and have the front done later this month!
Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote