View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:58 AM   #5322 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji View Post
if i had a 500k car, i would park it a little crooked too. jeep guy is a dbag for that one
Agreed. Hell, I park like this sometimes with just the Z! Granted, it's usually in the back of the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
doesn't matter if your car is 1k or 100k. the lines are there for a reason. want to park like a dbag, get treated like one too.

would have been better if someone parked to the right side of him too.
Hopefully the Lambo driver pulled the valve cores from that Jeep's tires. Only getting what that faggot deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Both guys are douches. Neither action was called for

I have a tiny inkling of respect for the Jeep owner though for calling out the Lambo. If we let people get away with that kind of parking then they're going to continue to think it's ok.

Already had zero respect for Jeeps, but it's clear that they're complete fucktards for doing **** like that. Hopefully there was retaliation by the Lambo (as I said, valve cores pulled - no actual damage).
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote