View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
JDM-JUNKIE
Base Member

Drives: Past:NSX, S15, G35TT
JDM-JUNKIE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
last week it was tommy kaira knobs, this week suspension bits
Any JDM parts have inherit price mark ups lol I know that better than most. I've bought and sold my fair share

But this kit was designed and made by Voodoo13 (Arizona) as a main sponsor for Chris Forsberg and his 370z formula D car. The R&D costs shouldn't really be passed on to the general public because that's part of the sponsorship.

I've meet Chris in person the first time was almost 10 years ago at a local drift event. He's very approachable and really cares about his sport and the promotion of it. I've even found him chatting and giving advice on internet drift forums. He's a very down to earth and humble guy.

Voodoo13 makes some high quality parts and other than this kit are at reasonable pricing. So why is it that when these two positive forces team up it's a bad thing??

I think I might be the only person to weigh in here yet that would actually purchase and use this steering angle kit, and in my opinion based on everything I've seen and compared so far it's waaaaaaaaaaaay over priced. Maybe I'll just fly out to all of Chris's drift events and collect his slightly used bits off the track haha I think that might be more cost effective

Last edited by JDM-JUNKIE; 06-11-2015 at 10:53 AM.
JDM-JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote