Thread: I <3 EcuTek
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 01:54 AM   #46 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Very nice numbers. So is 350whp now doable with Ecutek? The average that I've seen around the forums is about 330+ with bolt-ons, some port work, and UpRev.
That's a pretty high average! A legit pull/gear/correction/heavy mods should be 320's. I'll get back lash but no one should be in the 330's. Not unless you're e85 and this ecutek really does have VVEL and stuff that actually aids in power. So far no ones willing to do a back to back so I'm gonna keep holding my breath.

But as I said, with everything else ecutek seems to offer that's gonna be worth it alone, not even talking power wise.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-11-2015 at 02:02 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote