View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
I believe it's a 30 day (grace) period from the first pull that they do not count each pull against your score contingent your applying for the same type of purchase, e.g. car lenders
That is true it is a 30 day window for any major credit report pull from ie. car lenders, mortgages etc.

As for the car. My Z is a 2009 that came with the OEM nismo long tube air intakes (flared toward the fenders/ I put everything else in my signature onto the car), came with about 80k miles but I only paid 18.5k and I have a 5.05% apr because it is only my second car purchase and only have maybe two years worth of credit history.
So yeah the car is way over priced and the APR unless you want a higher payment will be high as a first time buyer.

Lower the term, increase the monthly and find a median?

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote