View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglez View Post
thanks for the info... i also just learned that if you press and hold the unlock button it will open the windows and moon roof... pretty cool
I like the key fob but I wish it would be smaller. It is a real smart key. When you get close to the door handle, the car unlocks and the light comes on at the door handle. It's a pretty cool feature. There are many little details that Lexus put into their cars.

If you have the NAV, you can change start up screen too. It's documented in the manual. My wife did hers. The dealer put their Logo advertising screen on hers when the nav came on. Now when she starts her RC her Marilyn Monroe photo comes up after the nav disclosure screen, no more Logo screen from the dealer.