View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I don't think too many people bother with a oil pressure sensor when they do an oil cooler install. I think a rock big enough to pierce a radiator or oil cooler would be enough of an impact that I would pull over immediately. But... you are right that it is a good insurance policy. The OEM oil pressure sensor is a CEL. If you're driving and it comes on due to low oil pressure, it's too late and your engine is already fuct.

I actually have a grill in my front bumper that would protect it from anything but the largest of rocks, which again, would probably be a hard enough impact that I would pull over immediately.
Oh yes, a grill. In fact I was looking at those threads not so long ago. just wish there was an option of fitting one without bumper removal.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote