Thread: I <3 EcuTek
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious, what tuner doesn't do a pull first thing right when you get there to make sure everything's cool and to have a base line right off the rip? So if you showed up you'd have a dyno for the uprev tune, then he installs ecutek and tunes the car. this would give us a before and after same day, same dyno, same temps etc. I'd be very surprised if a tuner just wiped your ecu without doing a thing and started fresh tuning with ecutek. His style might be different but I've never seen that done before unless for example like me I've shown up and wasn't tuned for a 3-port boost controller or new EWG and going WOT right off the rip would of been pretty dumb. Just my $0.02.