View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 12:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglez View Post
didn't know that... thanks

lexus also sent me an app for my smartphone that i can lock, unlock, start my car with... it also will find my car if i forget where i park it... it will also let me limit the speed/distance if someone else is driving my car (like my son, valet parking, etc.)... i'm extremely impressed thus far

it's going to take some time to learn all of the features with this car... it even has a mouse pad on the center console to operate the navi system... the owners manual is about an inch thick but the manual for the navi system/tech package is about 3 inches thick... lots of reading in my future
My Genesis does all this and more. One of the reasons I traded the 370 for it. Paving the road for a future Lexus..."sigh" lol.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote