View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 10:59 AM   #49 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I just found an old thread in this section where this has been a subject since summer of 2012 and some of you guys in here are still at it.

Have we been working on this for 3 years with no success? Maybe there's aspects I'm overlooking.
IMO it sounds like people are polishing a cannon ball. You can only polish it so much. Some things need to be refined but the stillen kit seems to have the best results when left alone and just upgrade other parts of the car. I know car enthusiasts as a whole like to push the envelope and that's who we are. But maybe work on efficiency and not so much re-engineering the existing kit.

I have heard people pumping R134a through S/C heat exchangers, and we have already seen bigger heat exchangers used in success.