View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #33 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awgd8 View Post
Good luck ! Pls. update us!

Have you ran your X in the 1/4 mile ( want to see the ET) I am torn between a used 2013 G37x sedan $22k with 22.5 k miles vs 2016 WRX. The price difference is about 8 grand and I already tested the reliability of the VQ. Test drove the 2015 WRX and it is definitely push me back to my seat, but in a very short time 2k-5k rpm. I could feel hitting a wall pass 5k rpm, unlike the G it keeps goin! The G sedan x is about 500 IBs heavier than the wrx.

Not sure how reliable the WRX after 50k miles. BTW, stock 2015 WRX only dyno at 210 HP, but it is 500 Ibs lighter..

G37x sedan combined MPG is 18-19
WRX is 23-24 combined.

I have a 15WRX and 14FXT which have the same motor..

I've owned the FXT for 2 years and the WRX for a year.. have a combined 80k miles..

Both vehicles abused for R&D... I love love love both of these cars.

The WRX is manaul and under powered stock..FXT doesn't feel bad because the of the CVT.210 HP.. that sounds like low low mustang numbers.. When people are talking power numbers they normally discuss 'dynojet' like numbers.. The new WRX makes 250-260 STOCK.. with a flash they pickup 30whp.. I'm not sure what these Gs do in the 1/4 but the wrx isn't anything impressive and I know the G will smoke the wrx on the highway.. I'm seeing 20-30MPG on our cars but some people have reported higher.

They are both very different cars.. I mean the WRX has improved in everything, even the interior but it's no G or Q!

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote