View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 06:27 AM   #114 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Jay View Post
So if anyone follows eGarage or Valvoline they shot a feature/interview on Saber and I during autocross the Sunday after we finished tuning. Try not to lay into me too much

( Click to show/hide )

She performed flawlessly aside from a small oil leak on the oil cooler. Coolant temperatures did see a bit of a spike after certain runs oil temps were in the 235ish range but nothing outrageous. The last corner to the finish line was a WOT 2nd and 3rd gear and you only get about 1/8 mile to cool down before you're back in line again.

offnote. This is post 1337 for me lol.
I see it yesterday dude!!! nice feature your car sounds awesome hahaha makes me want to install a turbo to my Z
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote