View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 06:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglez View Post
i do miss the power of the z already but this wasn't all about power...

1) looks, inside & out
2) equipment
3) ride
4) luxury
5) awd
6) technology
7) 365 days/year driving ability

also, 306 hp isn't bad

and, i will say that the lexus experience blows the nissan experience away in terms of how the dealership treats u and the perks that come with owning a lexus... they'll even bring me a lexus loaner to my house if my car needs service, service my car, then bring it back to me... and being at the dealership was almost like being at a luxury resort... they even had a hd theater for moving watching while your car is being serviced... a gormet café with a person who will make exactly what you want free of charge... hd tvs with couches/chairs set-up like little living rooms everywhere... i was totally impressed

this move had nothing to do with not loving my z or disrespecting nissan... to me, there's no comparison to the z for the money... this was just a personal choice to do what's best for me and my fiancé at this time
Oh, no doubt!! I TOTALLY agree with you about all this. And it IS a GREAT car. Im just not quite at that point...yet. Will be soon though. :-)
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote