View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #144 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint@Altered View Post
+1 I totally agree

Without a doubt YES!!

It is a very advanced piece of equipment. We've been lucky enough to be involved with the development/evolution of the GT-R and 370Z AP software (from a R&D/testing standpoint). The AP is powerful - as the software advances so too will the vehicle control. Not only is it worth it for NA, but it will take you the distance for F/I - we've made 500+whp with the 370Z, and so far over 700+whp for the GT-R and the COBB has worked as flawless as one would expect.

If you are not interested in the current COBBs MAPS, we sell the COBB AP at its regular price with our basic AAM MAP uploaded for free.

Even if you are not dyno tuning, you always have the option of data logging. Since you are driving your vehicle no the street 99% of the time anyway, e-tunes through datalog analysis prove to be a very effective tool for optimizing your current set-up. Its not quite to the level of having someone spend a day with your vehicle, but it is certainly the next best thing.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any specific questions.

-Clint
Can you give me some info on the AAM basic map for the AP. Is it for a stock Z or one with mods?