View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #127 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
You might need to go though an idle learn procedure -- otherwise, spray carb cleaner around the IM and see if the idle revs up.
I did the following: throttle closed, accelerator pedal, and idle volume learn (twice). The next morning I redid the zip ties and switched out a hose that wasn't fitting the barb properly. It idled and warmed up nicely, which it didn't do that the day before. After a test drive idle bounces ever so slightly at times. This is something I dealt with before doing the major work, but I will continue to monitor and trace any leaks. At least it's not throwing P0507.

So far so good... engine is running smooth, and so far no warm start issues.