Thread: My first 370
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
oSiRis5000
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 40th
oSiRis5000 is on a distinguished road
Default My first 370

Hello, all.

DJ here from Nebraska. Three months ago I purchased my 40th 370Z locally after looking for the perfect Z (for me) for some time. A few years back I had a 350Z and the GF convinced me to sell it off for an SUV to haul band stuff in. I had regretted it very much. I told her "I WILL get another Z car someday" and she said "the hell you will" so after much persuading she finally signed off on this one. I offered to pay for her Cabo trip and told her I'd never buy another Harley...but I finally got it. After some research it seems that mine is #36 but that one has already been posted here. I'll have to see if I got Ridgerunner77's old car. So far I love it. It came with Stillen Gen 3 intake and I did a muffler delete. I like the way it sounds but it feels like I lost some HP when I did that. I eventually would like to put on a proper exhaust and perhaps some HFCs. All Stillen or FI seems to be popular. I already wish it was faster. I got beat by a newer Mustang 5.0 the other day and feel very sad about that. Oh well. He was a very good driver so I will live with it. Anywho...hello all and it is nice to see a site dedicated to such a sweet ride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z.jpg (796.9 KB, 41 views)
oSiRis5000 is offline   Reply With Quote