View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Fast Intentions CBE 18" resonators #95

Well, After 5yrs 20,000 miles its time to move on from my 1st Gen FI CBE

The exhaust still sounds as good as it did when it was installed.

It has been on my dd and its shows, Unfortunately NOT a garage queen, And has some personality scars to prove it.

The passenger can has a couple of dings and this past Friday coming home from work I ran into a tow hitch that damaged the rear lower brace that also put a ding on the resonators

The pics will show that even after all the miles put on them they polished out like almost new.

That just goes to show you the quality of Tony's product.

As performance? Not an issue as they still sound great and have no rattling just the expected famous hiss IF on HFC's downshifting.

Keep in mind the scraping on the cans is of course because being over an 1'' 1/2 of drop and BIG speed bumps that just couldn't be avoided.

Anyway I took plenty of pics starting from the topside and bottom.

The scrape and dings are hard to see from just looking at from behind unless you put your head low to the ground.

I unfortunatly forgot to take pics while they were on the car

I strongly suggest changing the gaskets as they've been on there for a while.

Im asking $650

Local buyers only

Located in Norwalk, CA

fyi

If you're going to be super picky? click next as these are not for you

IF you're looking to save some money on a great sounding exhaust? Then step up if not pass on.

TOP SIDE whats not visible

BOTTOM SIDE what you can see from underneath

Thank You for looking

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 07-06-2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: price drop