View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 08:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I read some people got the code after cleaning the throttles, but since I did more than that I was pretty nervous about the leaks. I cleared the code and did the relearn again. This morning I redid the zip ties to make them as tight as possible, and replaced a hose that didn't fit the barb all the way through. I warmed up the car and didn't notice any idle surge. After a test drive with A/C the idle was tiny bit jumpy, but stooped climbing to 1k and throwing a code. So far so good! A little more work and early oil change to rid the fuel smelling one, and I should be good to go. Still no raw fuel smell or condensation build up on the exhaust tips, so I must be doing something right.