View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 09:41 AM   #32 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Not wanting to open a new thread, kind of high jacking this one. Owner manual for my 2013 says oil needs to be changed at 3750mi or every 3mo. I believe in 2014 the oil chenge interval was changed to 5K miles. Heres the question: does this mean that by nissan recommendations i can now change my oil at 5K or does that only apply to 2014+ models on? Flame ready with my suit on guys, but please take it easy
Do you have a specific reason for wanting to increase the oil change interval? If for money then

If you want to be sure that you're ok to increase your OCI, then get an oil analysis from Blackstone. They will analyze the contents of the oil and let you know if you should change your change interval

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote