View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately all isn't well. The idle surging won't stop, and ECU threw P0507. I sprayed around the intake pipes and vacuum hose to boost gauge sender, and it didn't make a difference.

[EDIT] I pulled up Cipher. The L/R measurements for MAF and AFR looks good, and it's almost exactly alike. Before the maintenance work there was a significant split between the two. AFR correction is still on the high side around 115% at idle, but it was pretty high before the work was done. So far no fuel smell after taking a drive. It seems to run pretty well, but the idle starts to climb from 700 RPM after idling for a few seconds at the light. I'm going to look over the vacuum lines and replace the zip ties with screw bands.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 06-07-2015 at 12:03 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote