View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 06:38 AM   #593 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamZ View Post

2009 Sport/Touring
VIN: #2001
Purchase Date: 02/24/15
Occurrence Date: 6/6/15
Occurrence Mileage: 31075
Clutch Type: OEM

Summary:
- Around 04/15, After work I stopped at red light that was at a decent incline that goes over the freeway, I got going and the clutch pedal didn't pop back up immediately. It just revved until it grabbed... I got to my destination which was about a mile away and left it for a few hours. Drove fine after...
-06/06/15 Drove 60 miles to go on a date... Picked up my date and got about 2 miles down and noticed the clutch pedal wasn't coming back up more than an inch... It was just enough to get it to go but it stalled several times before that. 1st and 2nd gear wasn't easy to get in to... Got it to a parking lot and called "AAA" waited 2.5 hours and the date was ruined. As we pushed it back to get it on the tow truck I noticed oil on the ground.

Conclusion:
TBD
Oh man that's terrible. I feel your pain. I recently had same problem. My Z is still out of service. After reading many others post on the forum I decided to go with HD CSC. I'm not going to keep spending money & drive in fear of being stranded with another OEM CSC. I took the advice of others and ordered a HD CSC from Z Speed Performance. I haven't read of anyone having problems with it. I'm also replacing the CMC & adding the Insulated Short Stainless Clutch Hose. You should check Z Speed and get your order in quick for HD CSC as they go fast. Contact Joe at Z Speed.

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote