View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjello View Post
why not use the 370z brilliant silver touch up paint pen from the dealerships? i picked up one for $20.

The sport wheels and the paint on the car color is identical ( i can run outside and double check). I am talking about the 2010 Silver 370z and non 40th edition sport rays. Should work for the base wheels also, not sure about the 2013+ twist style
Really?

I don't have the greatest color perception, but I thought they were not even close -- I could be totally wrong (and hope that I am!)

By any wild chance, do you have touch up paint for your car and any curb rash to experiment with?

Even if it also needs (flat?) black as an undercoat, this would be a really nice solution.