View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
darkphantom
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Z34 PW M6
darkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond repute
Default What type of attention do you attract with your car?

So, most of you know that within a week of owning the car, a jackass almost ran me off the road causing me to get into an accident.

Fast forward to today, I was at a signal light, did not burn out or anything of the sort, shifted from first at around 3k, from 2nd around 3k or so...eventually going to 4th at around 40mph...

I'm accelerating past this Nissan Pathfinder, not being a douche or anything of the sort (slow pass at probably 40-45mph) - as I pass him up, I notice him flicking me off!!

So, this has me concerned, am I getting the wrong type of attention with the car?? I have the Ark Grip V2s which are not even that loud!

This has led me to ask - what type of attention do you attract with your car? Thumbs up? flick offs? nothing?