View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigd4mcc View Post
Dang guys no need to punish me for a question. I make plenty of money, that's not the issue. I'm just the type of person that doesn't see the reason in spending over a grand for an exhaust that gives you the same power gains as the system that's half the price. I took the specs from the stillen g3 intake and made my own with the same gains give or take like 3 hp. Cost me about 200. Rather than almost 600. I'll take that any day. I understand the quality part of it all. But when you sit back and look at it, it's air going through pipes. As long as the pipes are mandrel bent and the sizes are similar along with the piping position, shouldn't it react the same as all the others? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a smart guy but I'm no genius nor am I am expert in exhaust systems.
Exactly. Don't get bullied by the forumites, who generally mean well, but not everyone is in the market for $1000+ exhaust systems. There are many reputable discount exhausts for the 370z if you do your homework. Do a forum search and you will hear many good things about Beluga, CNT and Garageline exhausts.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote