View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #2891 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

I'm still pissed I had to park my poor Z in the rain while my garage door got installed. I haven't had a chance to clean it up since then.

It's waaaaay beyond dusting with quick detailer, but I didn't actually drive it except for a few feet, no puddles or anything, so it's not really "get the hose and spotless rinse stuff out" dirty either.

I was thinking I'd do Griot's waterless - it's just some dust/pollen from the rainwater, should be OK, right? I have a 32-oz bottle I bought to try it out since you recommended it.
I used this the other day after getting caught in the rain and having waterspots all over it the next day. Was very easy to use and left no marring. I went through about 25 MF towels doing the car.