View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:42 PM   #2829 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Thursday Rant to get this off my chest.

My sister has a house (That my dad bought her) that has a garage. She is currently letting her friends parents store tons of crap in it. Not even charging them. I don't have a place to store the Z for the winter. Logical idea is for my sister to clean the garage out just partially so I can store it. No.

She now has the audacity to txt me and ask if I can wipe her laptop so she can sell that. So I tell her I will if she clears out the garage. Her response is that I don't need it until fall. I tell ehr I guess she doesn't need a wiped laptop until fall. She calls me a child and will deadbolt the garage shut...yada yada yada.

My response: (And sorry right now for the wall o' txt incoming)

Nope. Just tired of setting up your laptop for games, fixing it multiple times, loaning you my Blackberry that you destroyed OVER A FIRE, fixing your internet multiple times, fixing your Xbox connection, figuring out your audio problems,and letting you borrow my old PS games. I really don't give a shyt if I don't have the garage for the Z. At least I have a job and am not some {redacted} high school dropout who hangs out with druggies and convicts in a {urine/doodoo} covered house from animals. Or that I got a decent job that supports myself off of my college degree. Let me know when you have a 401k or mutual fund on that GED you don't even have because you're to lazy to get off your *** and earn it. And don't ever think for a second that I'll forgive you for the years of torment you gave me and nanie (grandmother) when living at home. Because at the rate you're going, you'r royale {redacted} later on in life. I'll proceed to be "a child" with financial freedom, a great job, full health benefits I pay for myself, and the safety net of being able to retire by 50 with the way I'm saving on my 401k. Now go read what a 401k is {redacted} and maybe you'll survive later on in life.

I'm sorry guys, but me being in the right or wrong here. She deserves everything she had/has coming to her. Live off of daddies money now, whenever the day comes that he isn't around, I'm curious to see what hell hole she will find.

/rant. Feel free to ban me now hahahahaha
I get it, family sucks sometimes. I learned a long time ago to not depend on anyone for anything.

Just my though: You can't throw it in her face that you have all this financial freedom yet you are asking to store your car there. And you also said you don't give a crap if you can store it there. So......I think you wasted a lot of words that you probably didn't have to type.