View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOHUNTER View Post
They do it for emission, noise and the main one is idle, because your mafs are mounted before the BPV, this will throw off your MAF readings.

I'm removing all the vaccum lines to the blower. It will only be the intake tube going into the blower. Your idle will be fine As long as your Mafs are mounted after your BPV. were mounting the BPV on the tube coming out of the IC on the passenger side, before the MAFs, and it will be vented to the Atmosphere .
This is how I would do it also. What BPV will you use? I have heard a vortech one and it sounded good. They make a race version that basically handles more psi but it is LOUD! So if that's what your after.... Ive even read you can use a regular push rod bov for this purpose.