Thread: N/A Rebuild
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandersd View Post
I think before I'd spend all that money trying to push a V6 over 400hp I'd just sell the Z and buy a C5 or C6 Z06. They'll make that hp all day long with no mods and maximum reliability.

If you really just love the Z accept it for what it is and enjoy it. Trying to mod it into something on the edge of structural integrity is like owning a German car out of warranty - anyone who has ever owned a C2 Porsche will know exactly what I'm talking about...
A C5 or C6 would be a easier option, but so boring, anybody can just go buy a stock vette. I'm sure most of us are on this site because we want to be a little different. There are a bunch of SC Z's running around with no problem, just don't get crazy with boost and you'll be fine.

On a side note my next DD will be Supercharged, and we all know the kinda mileage I put on. LOL
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote