View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 09:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
nismonster
Base Member

Drives: 09 NISMO #349
nismonster is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys, wanted to share; I contacted EcuTek about if the phase 2 rom can adjust the SRM so that different gears (namely 4.08) can use SRM with full compatibility -- ie. no CEL after 100 mph and exact rev matching on downshifts.

According to an EcuTek rep, this is possible. He attached an image file that I'm guessing is the settings to plug into the ROM interface.

Here's the exact email he sent me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcuTek Rep
Upon further research and speaking to one of our development guys this has been done by one of our dealers in Japan, I have found a map in the phase 2 software that corrects the gear ratios (see attached screenshot) so to confirm, this can be done and has been done.
As excited as I am about this, I will probably wait for someone else to be the guinea pig. Let me know if anyone with SRM and 4.08 gears has used this rom to adjust these settings before.
Attached Images
File Type: png gear ratio's.PNG (10.2 KB, 29 views)