View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Venom13132
Base Member

Drives: 10Z Tour Sport Nav
Venom13132 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
That would be great! I will see if I can find the piece on eBay or a local salvage yard for a reasonable price. Unfortunately I can't have my car apart that long. would you be willing or able to do a scan of the interior assembled? Like the Z picture I posted? If so that would tremendously help for fitment.

I am not able to take the equipment out of the lab I work in or I wouldnt mind. Also my car has the Nav screen so my parts are slightly different.

I am looking for an upper and lower intake manifold to scan as well for a little side project that I've been toying with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
You guys should post the scan outputs somewhere on the board to be sticky'd - could help the community with a lot of projects like this going forward!
I would be glad to post the files for sure. Just need the parts! I am willing to really scan any parts in.

Some parts I will have to spray with a water based paint that will wash right off in order for the scanner to pick them up though. I think that may be the case with the interior parts becasue the scanner can not pick up reflective or black items. So most likely would need to spray the parts.
Venom13132 is offline   Reply With Quote