View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 03:31 PM   #2341 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
God you're old....

Go to WORLD and not LAND. Totally different experience. Far more "magical" and you'll always remember it. I still remember everything from all my trips. From the parks, to the hotels, to the exact stones used at downtown. It leaves an amazing impression that you'll feel for years to come. And the smell of Pirates of the Caribbean is something you'll never forget unlike ever other water ride.

I've always wondered how different Disney Tokyo was. How was it? And I only go to Anaheim for car shows or In N Out. You can keep your real Mickey. I'll take the fun park instead.

im not much of an amusement park kinda guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmayz View Post
2500? I went to Cancun for that kind of money! On an Airplane! In the 3rd best ranked resort there! Screw Disney!
2500 will take me to japan + rc parts. i'll just walk home.