View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #572 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misnomer View Post
I talked to the shop manager on Saturday, and the out-the-door estimate is now $3000. *sigh* (That's all I have for this repair, so let's hope there are no complications once the work starts!!) He assured me that the kit is comprehensive, heavy duty, and the same kind of clutch I currently have, and he said he'd pay for 2-day shipping. He's supposed to order it today and call me to (a) confirm the expected delivery date and (b) tell me the warranty info. If I still haven't heard anything by 2pm I'll call them.
I'd put a hold on that order. You can piece together each item from our vendors and put a chunk of that money back in your pockets. $3,000 is a little too much IMO.