View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
Then I guess you chose wrong. Take a look at the post you cite as evidence (or proof) that Nitto NT-01's have tread splice issues. Did you even read it?

That article is about the tread splice issues of the (then) new Toyo full slick Road Race tire, a well known problem. That was an entirely new tire construction which was bound to have some teething pains. How does that even relate to the Nitto which has been around since the dinosaurs?
I believe he did read it in its entirety, however I don't think you did. Post #7 shows the NT-01 with the splicing issue. The whole thread talks about the NT-01 issues.