View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
woah woah Rewind everyone...

I have 3 sets of wheels.
  1. Summer
  2. Winter
  3. Track

I only put the R888 on for my commute this week. I wanted to warm the tires up a lil bit before hot lapping.

I'm not going to daily drive them permanent.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In regards to your comment, I nearly purchased the Nitto NT-01 however they have issues with the tread separating / splitting at their seams.
Then I guess you chose wrong. Take a look at the post you cite as evidence (or proof) that Nitto NT-01's have tread splice issues. Did you even read it?

That article is about the tread splice issues of the (then) new Toyo full slick Road Race tire, a well known problem. That was an entirely new tire construction which was bound to have some teething pains. How does that even relate to the Nitto which has been around since the dinosaurs?